Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew & Jen Are Finished - Is Bob Next?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andrew & Jen Are Finished - Is Bob Next?
    Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:45am
Hi all,

I guess I was a little surprised to find that Andrew and Jen had announced that they were going their separate ways. They seemed to have so much promise. Other than Trista and Ryan.

And speaking of Trista and Ryan, somehow my Tivo screwed up while I was out of town and I missed the wedding. Can you believe it? After all that watching and then to miss the best part of all. I was bummed.

Did I miss anything special?

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:31pm
If you believe Bob, everything is fine w/ him and Estella. If you believe the media they are finished. I have read that Bob is quite the player, which is disappointing. However, look what happened with his predecessors aka Alex, Aaron and I guess not Andrew.

Like putting a kid in a candy store actually. So you can't be all that mad at Bob. Plus long distance relationships are always super challenging.

B
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2003 at 11:01am
Actually... Bob and Estella called it quits before Trista and Ryan's wedding... Isn't is sad? They were such a cute couple!

Just so yall know I didn't get my information from a tabloid... All that stupid gossip (fun I know though!!)

My roommate's sister works with Trista's mother, Roseanne... so we get some of the dish.
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 1:17pm
Trust me, you didn't miss ANYTHING! I was really dissappointed in the wedding. For the amount of money that was spent-I was expecting better! That dress that she had custom made for her was SO beautiful, but she took it off right after the ceremony and put a different dress on! It was such a waste! And I like pink, but not THAT much! I got sick of looking at it after a while. Poor Ryan! Surrounded in all that PINK........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic