Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance
    Posted: January 27 2004 at 11:12am
Randi's hair is fantastic!!!!! Any thoughts on if its real?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 9:25am
I can say yes it's real...real hot! She's incredible and the bangs are fabulous!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 1:01pm
I think it's real and she probably gets top notch treatment on her hair considering she's in this reality show and all. But she's absolutely georgous! She must have done SOME modelling in her life. If not, this show will be her foot int the door, that's for sure.
CHEEKIE1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHEEKIE1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2004 at 3:51pm
I have watched the show, but she seems awfully superficial and very much controlled by her family it sickening. She didn't even give Steve a chance once she saw him. Had it been one of the gorgeous guys she thought she was going to choose from, everything would have been ok. Or maybe she thinks gorgeous guys cant be obnoxious>
CHEEKIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic