Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

America's Next Top Model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: America's Next Top Model
    Posted: February 04 2004 at 1:25pm
Hey guys!
Curious what you think of this season? I can't stand KATE! She is SUCH a cry baby, and she LOOKS like a baby! I don't think she's pretty at all, and that new hair cut took every bit of femininty that she had! I can't believe she wasn't cut! She, in my opinion, is not cut out for this sort of career! Tell me what y'all think!
CHEEKIE1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHEEKIE1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2004 at 3:41pm
HI Nemo,

I too have been following the show and I also have a few choice comments about some of the girls. First of all, to comment on Kate......Oh God, she is a mess!!!! All of the silly crying has got to go. She knew coming in to this that there would be a certain level of stress as well as criticisim. She is VERY immature!!!! Not at all ready for the business. I am also starting to think it is an act. An act that is making her look quite dumb.
I was so hoping that she would get booted last week! I think they like her because of her height and her look is not really "made up" but quite a natural one, which I think they are looking for.

Camille is another that I can not seem to understand. I hope she goes soon just for her attitude. She thinks she is sooo all that. And she is taking the whole wearing colors from her native land a bit too far. That can get a bit boring!!! Maybe she will go next week, but I doubt it because she adds a certain level of drama to the show.

Anyway that is my take on a couple of the girls on the show. I absolutely LOVE this show. In my opinion, this is one of the BEST reality shows on TV.
And if I had to choose, I would pick YOSANNA!! That girl has it going on. She has the personality, the grace, the femininity, and definitely the look. She is absolutely gorgeous to me, and the only one who possesses all of the qualities I just mentioned.

But I don't know, Shandi is coming out of her shell. It would be exciting to see what she turns into.

Nemo, I would love to hear your take on some of the girls!!!
CHEEKIE
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2004 at 8:34am
Well, Catie is off the show now. That means I will quit watching it! I think that Camille should of got taken off. But Catie does have a cute haircut! Just my two cents worth! Have a great day! debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
earthtones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2004 at 10:12am
I got my Sephora catalog and they've already show the winner in a promotion. I know it was one of the "prizes" but they should have waited until the season ended. The winner is the girl with the sorta mohawk haircut. I don't remember her name because she was my least fav. I don't like her attitude or the way she speaks.
21/37.5/42 2C c iii
Golden brown, thick, wavy hair

It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got. ~sheryl crow~
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2004 at 10:34am
Yoanna I think is her name. She is very pretty. She has an upbeat attitude! I am so glad that Camille didnot get it!
casey222 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casey222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 4:38pm
Actually that is not Yoanna, the girl on the cover is a model named Cassia. They haven't published any pictures of the winner yet.
DAYZAHNISE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYZAHNISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 9:39pm
I WAS JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE CAMILLE GONE . HER MOUTH WROTE A CHECK THAT HER MODLING WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO CASH....LOL
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. SO
ENJOY IT ......
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2004 at 7:05am
Did anyone see the show last night? I got in on about the last 15 minutes of it and it looked like it was showing reruns? Even though I say I am not watching it anymore I still can't get away from it! Thanks! Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic