Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

asian with curly thin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dokz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dokz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asian with curly thin hair
    Posted: July 20 2003 at 7:08pm
hey im 100% japanese and i have really curly,light colored ,and thin hair..does anybody know why im like this? thanks for your help :)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2003 at 10:41pm
Heck, I don't know, but I thought I'd respond since no one else has. In fact, this Asian Hair strand has to be one of the most unpopular on the Hair Talk syndicate. I'm not sure why since Asian hair is among the most lovely in the world. Do you not like your curly thin hair?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 12:38am
No this Asian hair site probably isn't unpopular Gord, maybe there aren't that many Asian people who visit this website. It seems to be mostly people from America and Britian who write here, and most of them are from other races.
But I agree that Asian hair is beautiful.

To answer your question, I have heard that some Japanese people do have naturally brown hair instead of black hair. Some Japanese and Chinese people are very light skinned too, the same color as Caucasion Europeans. It is possible that some of the Japanese and Chinese have Caucasion blood in their heritage, after all people have been moving around for centuries intermingling.
Or maybe the people from northern parts of Japan and China are just naturally light skinned and some have brown not black hair.

I wouldn't worry about it though, if you have lighter colored thin curly hair, so what?! I'm not Asian, I am Caucasion but I have light colored hair too,-(blonde hair)- and I wear my hair short and it is fairly thin too. My hair is straight though.

Just appreciate your hair the way it is. Some people might think a Japanese person with light colored curly hair is kind of cool and exotic! It could work to your advantage!
tina
dokz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dokz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 1:39pm
hey guys..thanks for responding..i'm actually quite happy with my hair..i think it would be a lot easier to work with straight hair but having wavy,light colored hair is pretty cool..i look "different" from other asians and i think im starting to like it. heh well anyways thanx again :)
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2003 at 1:43am
Its perfectly absolutely normal to have curly hair for an asian. YOu should be thankfull. Look at the rest of the people who regularly perms their hair. But grass is greener on the other side. I am 100% Malay and among the curly hair black hair group, but I have it coloured light brown and straighten every 2 months
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic