Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtryin...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pdagr8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdagr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tryin...
    Posted: September 29 2004 at 9:19pm
Yo what up evry1,
I'm tryin to get ma waves i got tha pink lotion, Dax, a hard brush, and wave caps, now i need to know the exact procedure. Plus, I heard u dont even need the wave pomade u just gotta brush a certain way so yall give me some help.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 9:30pm
http://dreamteam360.net/steps.html

pick ne1 of da listed
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 2:14pm
you mix all those ingredients together and put the cake in the oven.just apply what you know and be patient with your success.what kind of waves are you tryin to get thick or thin?
We climb together on this site!
pdagr8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdagr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 4:00pm
I'm tryin to get the thick ones, but the main problem is the no visual progress. I would be encouraged if i saw somethin afta a few days, how long does it take for you to first start seein somethin?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 3:00pm
it might be a lil well depends on your hair texture took me 2 to 3weeks before i started really seeing anything i got a low caesar and started brushin,probally took me some time because i had to retrain me hair to lay down i was coming from a 2year afro so be patient they will come.
We climb together on this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic