Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haircut suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brighteyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brighteyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haircut suggestions
    Posted: December 01 2003 at 9:20am
I was wondering how I go about getting something like this? http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg263r/mehouston.jpg

I don't know the guy, I just ran across the picture while surfing some message boards and the haircut struck me as being pretty atypical to Asians. It'd be nice to stand out with a haircut like that.

I currently have pretty short hair that I just gel up, and my hair is really stubborn like wire so I'm figuring I'll need some wax or pomade to hold it straight and give it some texture once I grow my hair out.

Which brings me to my second question, how does one just 'grow out' their hair? I've tried it a few times but uhh, things didn't end up looking right. especially in the back near the bottom of my neck.

thanks.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2003 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by brighteyes brighteyes wrote:

I was wondering how I go about getting something like this? http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg263r/mehouston.jpg

I don't know the guy, I just ran across the picture while surfing some message boards and the haircut struck me as being pretty atypical to Asians. It'd be nice to stand out with a haircut like that.

I currently have pretty short hair that I just gel up, and my hair is really stubborn like wire so I'm figuring I'll need some wax or pomade to hold it straight and give it some texture once I grow my hair out.

Which brings me to my second question, how does one just 'grow out' their hair? I've tried it a few times but uhh, things didn't end up looking right. especially in the back near the bottom of my neck.

thanks.

Time, patience, and a lot of will power.
Time, hair only grows about an inch a month, so if you have 3 inches of hair and you want that hair style which require longer hair you would want to wait 3 months. You need to shows us your pic in order fro us to help you. That style will either require mousse or wax to give it that natural hold look.
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic