Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what to exactly do with my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
funkless View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what to exactly do with my hair
    Posted: June 26 2004 at 7:23am
My hair is of mixed origin. I have my father's fine English hair and my mother's Filipino thickness. The hair diameter is fine but I have loads of it. My hair is mainly straight with a few weak waves at the end. The left side of my hair is always the 'good side'- shiny, smooth, soft and less frizz- it just looks great. My right side is obviously the 'fustrations'- more frizz, feels rough especially at the ends, only shiny and smooth at the roots and not as soft. My hair also frizzs at the hairline; though not majorly it's still enough to really irk me...I've also noticed around my hairline especially the temple (I kinda have these 'sideburn' bits), it frizzes bad for both sides. I pull my hair back and half of it springs back into this weird, curly frizz monster.

Frizz does disappear when I have a hot oil treatment- lasts for a week so if I want to keep my nice hair I have to keep hot oiling and I'm not sure if this is too good.

Well my hair problems summed up: I don't know how to treat it exactly- being fine yet thick, frizz at hairlines and my hot oil question.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 8:10am
My my you have been very "frizzy"
well i dont know if hot oiling is bad if it tames your frizzes. use it if it works.
try to use hair serums to control frizz. Redken has a new line of product called "Smoothing Down" or something that is perfect for frizz hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic