Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - heres the rite one..How am i suppose to get this cool hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heres the rite one..How am i suppose to get this cool hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tanboi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heres the rite one..How am i suppose to get this cool hair
    Posted: July 04 2004 at 1:25pm
How do i do this hair cut? and what is it called?
i have asian hair that is short, and straight? Would i be able to do it?
Like this:

noelnyc View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 1:35pm
I have the same question. Can someone please answer. This is a great warm weather look and not to mention low-maintenance.

I have tried to buzz my hair but I end up looking like a monk. What's the setting or length (1/4 inch?) I should use on my hair clipper? What about styling product to use for this look? Do I use wax? If so, any recommended product?

Thank you in advance for any
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 1:23am
umm this is a very simple hair cut.
Just bring this picture to your barber. He will know what to do. I dont think you need any styling product for hair this short, but if you want to, use wax that is easy to wash out and shiny. Go to the salon, drugstore or hair store to find this stuff
ARGHH
tanboi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 12:10pm
yeah but to get this hair cut/style dont u need to do something special? Because i have asian hair so if i cut it like the pic wouldn't it look diffferent?
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 9:42am
If you have straight, poofy, coarse hair like me I dont think this hair style will ever be possible, because the shorter it is, the more it sticks up. :(
lilhustler8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilhustler8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 3:42pm
lol ye i think its genes xD =\ i wish i had straight hair though lol or ask ur barber he/she should know what to do if not well ur outa luk =\
remix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:51am
if you have typical asian hair you won't be able to get this style. my hair is like that and instead of wishing you are a different race, embrace your hair and your race and find hair that looks good on asians

i got a latino friend who has hair like the pics you showed n he doesnt do anything to it except shave it every 2 weeks himself. nothing special at all, its just the normal way his hair grows (against his head) while our asian hair will go nowhere but up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic