Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - need help... how can i style my hair to look like this.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help... how can i style my hair to look like this.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairhelp101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help... how can i style my hair to look like this.....
    Posted: August 03 2004 at 10:16pm
okay so im asian and wanted to have this guy's hair.. he from teh show summerland and always love the surfer shaggy long hair... here is some pictures of the hair style

http://groups.msn.com/JesseMcCartneyLoverz

so can i ever get my typical asian hair to like like that and how?... my hair right now is short but was long. but wheni grow it long it looks goofy. my top hair is right but my side hair like most asians stick out and make wings. so it looks weird. my long top hair sets on top of the sticking out bushy sides. so what do i do? i was thinking that i get like a mushroom and shave my sides and let my top h air grow over them. or if i want my hair like that guy do i jsut let it grow?.. also if i want my hair like that guy should my top h air be real long and come up to my ears? also should i lair my hair and how should i lair it to make it look like that guy.

thanks for the help

p.s. if i ever do get my hair long like the guy int he pictures how should i style it to make it look so kool?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 8:20pm
Like I tell everyone else Asian, it's really really hard to get that look with "typical Asian hair". I can't guarantee that look will work for you or any of us. (or if it does, it will take a lot of time and money) (My hair is the typical long Asian chick hair... so you'll want more opinions from Asian guys.)

You mentioned a side undercut which sounds like it could work to keep the sides from poking outwards...

Long haircare is more of my specialty.

I would recommend bringing this picture to a stylist and asking a professional opinion. That way they can take a look at your hair on the spot and tell you what you can expect. You'll want to find a stylist with some experience though, 40's and up.

Anais
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic