Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i want very curly hair, perming advice please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
postmodern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote postmodern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 7:27pm
do spiral rods come in really small sizes? i'm trying to get really small curls, i don't remember seeing them at the hair products store, oh and i'm planning on having my mom do my next perm for me as well, would that be ok for a spiral perm?
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 12:10am
I haven't seen them anywhere either. You might have to order them or something. I am thinking...eBay.

The key is all in the wrapping and the timing. You need to pay attention and check the curls more often now because you've already had a perm.

I am just curious...why did you cut off all your long hair (I saw your picture) when you wanted a perm? You actually would of had a huge afro if you permed hair that is bob length with tight rollers.
postmodern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote postmodern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 10:15am
i didn't think about perming my hair at the point when i cut it, but now that it's short, i'm trying to grow all my hair out evenly so i can get a decent looking fro, i know i know, it was one of the biggest mistakes in my life to cut my hair
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 12:43am
Something positive about hair is that it grows. Especially with me because I just cut bangs myself this morning (guess how that turned out).

To check hair growth just examine the roots of your hair since the last perm. It should be straight and smoother.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic