Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any way to fix hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krucial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krucial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any way to fix hair?
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 4:59am
Hey there, hope any help could be suggested.
I'm a guy who keeps his hair pretty long. I've had straight hair since forever, but once I got to my early teens, my hair started to curl really tight and badly. I go to saloons at least once a year to permanently straighten it, and after months, it would start curling real bad again. So basically, I do the straighthening process every year

I have no idea why my hair curls, is there any way I could fix it. I'm thinking of shaving my entire hair and start from scratch, not sure if that's gonna help, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 7:36am
No, don't shave your head unless you want to be bald.

It's not unknown for hair type to change when a person goes through puberty. If you want straight hair, it looks like you're going to have to keep straightening it.

What you could do is look for wavy or curly styles and let your hair go natural someday. Curly hair will be back in style pretty soon. It's time for straight hair to go out of style for about 20 years.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:35am
I agree with that. Shaving it off is not going to do you any good. Why not just accept what you have? There are styles you can wear with your hair that straight hairs can't, why not shop around for a new style that will suit you, look great, and save you from having to do that to your hair?
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 10:27pm
hai i am vijay haircareadvicer and messur

use almond oil for better result

For Density:-
1.Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2.Take White yoke from Egg.Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

3.Curd is a moisturieser. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Dandruff:-

1.Squeeze lemon and take lemon juice. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur
hair.

2.Take White Vinegar 50ml. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Lice:-
1.Spread Tulsi leaves on ur pillow before go to bed.keep head on Tulsi
leaves.

For YoungGreyHair:-

1. Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2. Eat iron content food or syrup.

To do this:-
1.Apply Natural Henna by paste format.leave 30min before wash ur hair.

2.Fold ur hair end with hair band. Dont use pins and clips for folding.

3.Eat atleast one egg or protein content food daily.

Dont do this:-

1.Dont dry ur hair by hair dryer oftenly.

2.Dont Brush ur hair with moisture.

3.Dont cut ur hair oftenly or improperly.

Because Straight cut makes Density, V cut makes long, Oval makes normal level

General Advice:-

Maintain long hair. Because the body will take protein from the supply of hair at the time of
Sick or illness. because the hair contains protein in the form of keratin.this
is the reason for mothers hair falling after birth of child. So plz maintain atleast
Hair length between Shoulder length to Waist length(50-60cm

mpvijay@indiainfo.com
MP VIJAYKHANNA
krucial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krucial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 9:38am
thanks for the replies and help guys! yeah, I thought shaving my head wouldn't be such a good idea. Well, yeah, I tried looking around for styles that would suit my current hair, but couldn't really find anything that suits.

I also tried letting my hair grow naturally, but it turned out looking like an afro hairstyle.

Oh, vijay, not really sure how your post in gonna help my problem, i'm still a teen, not facing any trouble with dandruff or lice or anything :) Only that my hair curls, like african-style a bit. But thanks for the reply anyway, appreciate it

krucial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krucial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 5:56am
any more suggestions?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 10:35am
what the heck is a tulsi leaf????
well hair changes at some time in your life, you can experimnent by cutting it short, but you may end up with even curlier hair becoz you hair is culrd up already from the roots cutting it will induced it even more, my sis used to have st8 hair but when she cut it it went curly. weird
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic