Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Age old question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Riko View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Age old question
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:45pm
Concerning the many common problems with asian hair...
I finally grew mine out long enough to be styled, (it looks generically thick/poofy ish) so I was wondering if I should get it relaxed before a cutting. I'm just wondering if that is a good idea, because most hairstylists/salons can't seem to work much with the thick hair conveniently. So crappy haircuts.

I was also wondering how long it typically lasts (#weeks? months?). Does anyone happen to have any pictures of before/after relaxing?

If you guys know any good places for hairstyling/cutting (exp. asian/fob-ish places) in Seattle (washington!) please tell me
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 11:31pm
You need to get its relaxed before you cut. its a must. becoz after relaxing your hair might look weird so they trim off the ugly part and keep to nice one on.
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic