Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long asian male hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long asian male hair
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 7:13am

The way you are growing it out is a good method. Letting the top hair grow to your ears and keeping it blunt cut as it grows (instead of having short layers all over) will help it look better as it grows. (Though since you have asian hair, I don't necessarily mean blunt as in a straight line. It may look better thinned slightly on the last inch so it's more "pointy"). Also if you're having a problem with the texture on the sides, this method will keep your side hair hidden and weighed down as it grows out because the longer layers on top will cover it, and eventually you should have the top long enough to be able to stop shaving the sides.

Growing your hair out is always painful, and it often goes through stages (on everyone) where it doesn't look so great at the "in between stage". You just have to be patient and put up with it until it gets past it (or wear lots of hats). If you really want it long, it will be worth it.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
hairhelp101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 4:31pm
ookay i have typical asian hair and everyone says to grow it out. but when i groew it out it looks so ugly. my top hair is okay but the texture of the side hair is so ugly. when it gets long like over the tips of my ear it looks so weird. my hair is so course and thin and it looks just weird. i want to grow my hair out problem is it might take forever. becasue the way my side hair is i have to keep shaving it and letting the top hair grow untill it covers the side and then over my ears. i want to have my hair like this but i cant because my side hair will never grow like that and my top hair will take forever to grow to make up for my side hair. also my top hair is also kind of stiff.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic