Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pics of relaxed hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairhelp101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pics of relaxed hair
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 2:55pm
does anyone have any pics of asian people with relaxed hair? how does it look and is it hard to do?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 11:51am
well it looks exactly like an asian with naturally straight hair. ;)
ARGHH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 10:50am
but most asians have natural straight hair, so it really doesnt do anything? i thought it makes it more textured and less stiff, because my hair is already straight just real stiff. so it will look the same as my hair now, the relaxer doesnt do anything?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 6:13pm
well... for asian with short hair that have its hair sticking up, relaxers will soften it so that it will lay down. for longer hair relaxers or a much better process called rebonding/thermal reconditioining/japanese ironing system makes thick asian hair becomes fine and soft.
ARGHH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 4:58pm
well i have kind of medium hair length, my hair never bends and i can never grow the sides because it just puffs out. i try to get kind of mushroom cuts to let my top grow over the sides. but still my top hair is ugly too the texture is so bad, my hair is so coarse and stiff. and when i spiek it up it looks ugly too. the hair never come together and they all seperated and stiff not as nice as bending hair that come together.
mysticaldodo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticaldodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 7:29am

Hey, Clari

Know anywhere I can buy my own relaxant in M'sia? A good quality one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticaldodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 10:09pm
I tried Wella straightener yesterday.....poor results....my top parts of the scalp where the hair sticks up end up being wavy. No improvements to the rest of the hair though.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 2:26am

you would have to go to this store called Shins. they have the profesional relazing kits. my friend bought Anada straightning kit for about RM 40 or something.]

get your hair rebonded lah. although its expensive around RM 250 above but you hair will be softer not stiff. 

ARGHH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticaldodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 8:33am

I probably get what I paid for....

Where is Shins? I think Rebonding is like over the top? I cut my hair every one to 2 months. My hair is currently like 5 to 10cm (guys hair cut). Any good salon in PJ or KL?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticaldodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 8:44am

No need liao....just found out www.shins.com.my

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic