Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy hair
    Posted: March 12 2005 at 9:56pm
hi ppl..
just want some tips, my hair gets frizzy after i take a shower or watever, i mean REALLY frizzy! i tried gel & NO it doesn't even work! any suggestions? my hair is soo thick & puffy & wiierd hehe but yeah.. im a filipino male juzz lookin for sum help thanx guyz!!
huystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 11:16pm
When you say that gel didn't work, did you mean that you tried to style your hair with gel, but it doesn't hold? If that's the case, then use a really strong-hold hairspray and some hair glue.
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 11:26pm
edit:nvm

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 12:37am
well, i dont want it really sticky!
i just want it umm NOT FRIZZY lol w/o havin all the gel etc.. you kno any shampoo? that would weigh it down?
huystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 3:18pm
I have the exact same problem as you with the frizzy hair all. So far, I've found no shampoo or conditioner that would weigh my hair down and eliminate my frizzy hair problem. I just style my hair with a messy look. However, you can try some styling products like smoothing creme or pomade that women use to smooth their long hair! I've tried it before and it works, but the only bad thing is that it smells kinda girly. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic