Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Blonde goes Red-Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Superitgrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superitgrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural Blonde goes Red-Help!
    Posted: February 27 2003 at 8:00pm
Yes, yes..I know I'm crazy. I am a natural medium to light ash blonde. My hair reaches mid-back, and I've been highlighting it for years. It seems to be in good shape, but I know the ends are damaged and I could use 3 to 4 inches off. I had it dyed (tint back and 1 process) red a few weeks ago, but the stylist did not color it anywhere near the shade of red I requested (I was thinking strawberry blonde to light auburn and it turned out brown/red kinda rusty in color). Now, I'd like it blonde again!!! Even strawberry blonde will do! Is this possible? Or am I dreaming? I know it will take a corrective color (lots of $$$ and lots of time), but I'm willing to go through that (unless all of my hair is going to fall out ). Any suggestions? I really appreciate it!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2003 at 11:14pm
Have you called this stylist to tell them what you just told us? Most stylist are more than happy to change it back to what you want and they should not charge you for it. Unless you totally change your mind,such as, you went blonde and changed your mind to go red. But if you requested Strawberry blond and got Rust that should not be charged to change it to what you oringally wanted. If they won't talk to the manager or salon owner.
I care.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2003 at 8:52am
I agree with Lili...There are many of us (responsible, Stylists) go back tell them how you feel....If they say they can't give you the color you wanted your money should be refunded.IMO

Let us know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic