Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beachgerl..?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cest moi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cest moi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beachgerl..?
    Posted: April 14 2003 at 8:15am
how did you get that beautiful shade of sugary white blonde in your pic? I have light brown, already color-processed hair, and I''m trying to decide on what bleach I should go with... I was looking at Loreal Super Blonde bleach because it said it was for already colored hair, but I don''t want to take any chances with my hair turning out a bad color
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 2:01am
Hi there. Like you, I bleached to palest yellow from previously color processed hair (including highlights) to a dark blonde. At first I used 20 vol. but gradually ended up using 40 vol. with bleach due to the fact I have very strong, thick hair that is very resistant to bleach/color. Plus, this photo was taken outside which made my hair look like white blonde but under artificial lights there's strong hint of pale yellow because I didn't use a toner.

I recommend you to try Wella's Wellite oil cream bleach with either 20 vol. or 30 vol. to achieve similar result as mine. Just do neat, not globs, application of bleach. Use 2 activator packs with the bleach and developer. Process till it's pale yellow. Super Blue is total crap...will hardly work on my hair...it's only good for those who are naturally blonde, who need only a lift up to 2 to 3 levels. I recommend you to high tail to any local beauty suppy shops like Sally's to stock up on Wellite or Clairol 7th Stage/Born Blonde liquid oil bleach. It should do the trick. It's NOT color, but bleach, that makes your hair really light.

Good luck and hope I've helped.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic