Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

colored hair treatments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peachy789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: colored hair treatments
    Posted: June 21 2003 at 8:21pm
what are the best hair care products to use on bleached/dyed hair?
Caileigh
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 9:34pm
Redken Exteme haircare line, alternating with All Soft conditioners. This replenishes the hair with protein and moisture. Your Protein level in your hair gets depleted every time you do any chemical service.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2003 at 3:08am
The drug store brands that I've found to work the best for colored hair is Treseme's color care line and Dove's color care line. They're both fairly inexpensive yet work great! You should deep condition once or twice a week to add proteins to your hair. If there's a Sally's Beauty store around you go there and get the Ion Anti-Frizz solutions Leave In Conditioner and Ion Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment. They both work absolutely wonderfully!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic