Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFREE IPODS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE IPODS!!!
    Posted: October 02 2004 at 5:36pm
I try things and take some risks (like buying the Cashflow kit without ever seeing the actual kit). But never did I want to take the risk of signing up to until one of my boys got his last week for FREE...Man that made a believer out of me. He told me to join when he did but I was like it's all bullsh!t. Turns out the site is actually true. Well to get the free IPOD, I need 5 referrals (that means at five of you have to sign up to the site as a referral from me)...Here's the link to sign up If you click that link and sign up and complete an offer, you'll become a member and all you'll need is to refer 5 people to get an IPOD of your own...By the way, I'm not pressuring anyone but can yall help a brotha out so that I can get me an IPOD???...Good Looking out yall
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
cedclark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 5:47pm
I signed up happy to help you
dmass316 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 5:47pm
Signed up
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 5:56pm
sorry fam this is a pyramid scheme and thats why i gotta lock it down. Nothing agianst you and yo friend.

http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/mac911/2004/09/freeipod/index.php

http://people.bu.edu/jbrock/ipod_analysis.htm
I been knew bout dis stuff fo months.. just like the free computer one.

You have to sign up for all of these services that sponsor the free ipods. As more people enter the pyramid, the harder it gets for people to actually receieve it. And yes, in the beginning people actually did recieve a free ipod.
What im saying is 5 signups aint gonna get u NOWHERE.. Theres million of ppl out there doing this same as you and trying this..

It became popular because people actually received Ipod's. There were also internet articles saying how it wasn't a scam as people were getting Ipod's, but like all pyramid schemes eventually people will get screwed.

Bacisally keeping all of hairtalk safe by deleting da links.. even kno u got in yo sig.. keep it there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic