Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is my first post!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Fiddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Fiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is my first post!
    Posted: August 27 2003 at 8:19am
Hi, I am very new to the board, and I'm so glad I found it! I have already spent hours on it. The people seem to be really great & give such good advice! So, I finally thought I'd post a question. (I have already tried a lot of the product recommendations)

My question is this: I recently had highlights done, and the front ones broke off. The highlights were way too blonde on me, and I felt like a skunk. I had been using meduim brown color on it, and wanted my highlights light brown, or dark blonde. I got almost white! I was so disgusted with it, that I wanted to get my regular old color back. I talked to someone who has experience in this stuff, and she got me back to my old color, but it seems a bit dark on the ends. ( i have colored a few times since with medium brown) I have been conditioning heavily to try to get my healthy hair back. Now it is growing out, and I'm starting to get a few (4-5)gray hairs show up (I am 31 years old). I was just wondering if I used Natural Instincts in light brown if that would add to my "muddy" color, or will it help me just cover the few grays.

I dont want to have mudd!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic