Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At my wits end

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luvkiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvkiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At my wits end
    Posted: September 04 2003 at 9:09am
I have posted previously about getting back to my natural color so I dont have to highlight my hair anymore. My last highlight/lowlight was done in the beginning of May. The beginning of August I had my hair colored...after the color, my ends were lighter then my roots and my roots were a bit darker than my natural color...I had it colored again last night saying I wanted to go a bit lighter and now it is very gold...too yellow, but my ends are a good color.

My ultimate objective is to have it all ONE color so I can go back to blowing it out straight. With the humidity lately, leaving it curly was my only option which worked out fine with my two tone hair but now that the weather is getting coolor, I would like to go back to straightening it.

What are my options right now???

Can highlighted hair be colored?

Is stripping it on option?

Will I ever have one shade of color in my hair?

I want to call the colorist back today and ask her all of this, but I really want a second opinion before calling...I''''m at my wits end trying to fix this!!!

BTW - my natural hair color is a medium to dark blonde.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic