Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Color Disaster..Help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pammie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Color Disaster..Help.
    Posted: March 26 2004 at 1:03am
My hair is or was a light brown or dark blonde from what I am told..It was gettin some gray in it so I had it colord one shade lighter then my original color, plus had highlights put in it.. Then when my hair started growing I tried to put it back to my natural color and it turnd jet black..{permanent color was used} well I went and had to have it stripped, they stripped it down to a orange color..then they put on a chestnut brown color and blonde highlights..my hair ended up a auburn color with orange roots.. so my stylist redid it agin stripped the color and put back on a brown color then re highlighed my hair....well it did the same thing.. bascially i had my hair colord 5 times in one week...not only did it damage my hair...I lost alot of my hair. and its orange, red, with some bonde highlights..HELPPPPPPPPPPPP..is ther anything i can do to get it at close to my natural color without makin me go completely bald...am to embarrassed to even go outside..helpppppppppp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic