Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDreamTeam Members and others

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DreamTeam Members and others
    Posted: October 05 2004 at 12:51pm
Its amazing that all of the dreamteam members keep saying that all you need to do to get waves is brush. Damn in that case oma quit buying pomade and just use water, brush and maybe some pink lotion. YALL GONNA SAVE A NICCA SOME MONEY SAYIN THAT ISH SO GO AHEAD.
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 2:49pm
I never said "All u need 2 do is brush" i said waves is about brushing and that pomade is jus a lil help and something 2 press ur hair down like a cap or durag, but its still bout da brushing.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:11pm
who said just brushing( I admit I said you have to brush while your hair is moist to develop a pattern)...but who just said brush.
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

who said just brushing( I admit I said you have to brush while your hair is moist to develop a pattern)...but who just said brush.

4 sho. who said just brush???????
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 5:35pm
all u gotta do 2 get waves is brush...thats fa real...when u put the pomade in and ish it will make it look more defined...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2004 at 10:30am
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

all u gotta do 2 get waves is brush...thats fa real...when u put the pomade in and ish it will make it look more defined...

word up Homie!!!!!!!
NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 11:44am
i just know some cats with 360 spinners and all they say they do is brush and use pink lotion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic