Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhairloss from durags?!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fizzle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairloss from durags?!!
    Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:13pm
wasup yall! ive notice that after wearin a durag for a couple of months ive noticed hair loss at the bottom ends of my head and the front ends. they seem to be thinning. any yall herd of this. holla back.
pimpmyride View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimpmyride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:16pm
Youre probably just wearing the durag too tight. but the sam thing happened to me. i thought i was going bald hommie. Try a stocking cap, works for me.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:17pm
I think you r paronoid, andmaybe some other peolple do...my uncle is 43, ans still rockin his 360's like an OG with a Du-Rag.......but if NE thing ur tieing ittoo tight.
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:20pm
Ahhh another reason 2 wur stocking caps, besides that there just better
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:20pm
dmass wut kind of stockin cap u use....spartan???
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 4:25pm
yea or what eva kind a jus pick up dey all bout da same. They all gave me dem deep currents
www.dreamteam360.net
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 5:45pm
why is it that when i wake up from having a wave cap on my head my waves looked pushed back, and nappy?...do u have that prolem'
pimpmyride View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimpmyride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:22pm
We all have that problem dog. Your heads just tossin and turnin when u sleep. Just brush your head when you wake up and u'll be straight.

Also I'd like to bring out another point. Wave caps and durags are a fashion statement. You wear them when you goin out. They not initially made for waves, but you can use them for waves. On the other hand stocking caps were originally made to support waves. You will have less problems with stocking caps.

Ive been in the wave game a long time through trial and error!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:26pm
WAVECAPS FOREVER!!!...maybe durags outside just cause it look good with a fitted cap but the durag and cap must come off at some point to showoff them spinners to the ladies and the haterz
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

WAVECAPS FOREVER!!!...maybe durags outside just cause it look good with a fitted cap but the durag and cap must come off at some point to showoff them spinners to the ladies and the haterz

4 SHO,Always a fitted, always a wavecap.
www.dreamteam360.net
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:53pm
U use a hard brush right???
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:55pm
I use medium/soft
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 9:43pm
OK...I WAS TALKIN BOUT DAFATMACK...I KNEW U USED A MEDIUM BRUSH
IMILOZI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMILOZI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 12:12pm
i had da same problem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic