Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cmclay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmclay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help!
    Posted: August 15 2004 at 6:06pm
Here is my situation I have dark blonde to light brown hair naturally. I have highlighted my hair for a couple yrs now and just recently I wanted to get the highlights out so I used clairol loving care in light brown and it made my hair too dark so I dyed my hair with dark ash blonde by Loreal Coulour Expert. It made my hair still dark with a reddish tint. So I bought a color remover and was wondering when would be safe to use it and is that a good idea? Please help!
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 6:41pm
I don't use store-bought color removers. They cause a lot of damage, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I would suggest going to a salon for a correction- It may cost quite a bit, but the more you damage your hair, the more you're going to have to pay to get it fixed.... :)

Stef
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic