Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Color wont stay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SassyIrishLassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyIrishLassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Color wont stay!
    Posted: August 17 2004 at 11:01am
I have dark brown hair, naturally. I havent seen my real color in almost six years. I had a perm, and really beautiful blonde hair for three years. October of last year, I decided that I no longer want the perm and had my hair straightened. Afterwards, they had to cut off 5 inches of my hair, which was fine. I now hate the blonde and want a darker more golden brown color, not too dark. I have been dying my hair darker a shade at a time and it looks fabulous for the first three days then the color comes out. I have been using a level 3 permanent color, which should not do that I believe. My hair is just starting to grow long again and cutting it is out of the question, so...How can I get the new color to stick without "removing" the color in it now and without getting it cut. I cant afford to go to the salon anymore. I need an at-home solution here. The color mostly comes out of the end, not the root. Help!
Dont worry, it only seems kinky the
first time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic