Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!!
    Posted: August 30 2004 at 7:44pm
What advice do you have for a starving artist who reallly wants to make a hair color change, but can't afford to go to the salon. I have brown (pretty dark) hair that is colored a browninsh red color. This was profesionally done. Ideally, I would like to be a deep brown (hazelnut/espresso) with copper highlights, but as I said, going to a salon is currently not an option financially

Any advice????

Thanks!
coffee_junkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffee_junkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 10:50pm
Buy a box and have some "at home colouring fun" hehe...
...THere's TOO much blood in my Caffeine System...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 4:51am
Highlights are very hard to do at home, as they'll often turn out very orangey and/or uneven. Probably will have to settle for an all-over until you get more money, unless you're adventurous enough to take the risk, and know how to fix it if you do mess up.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic