Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black hair and Blonde Streaks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
y0ur_tragedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote y0ur_tragedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black hair and Blonde Streaks
    Posted: October 13 2004 at 1:29pm
I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips...or help me out here...Ok..first..i want to dye my hair black and I need a good black dye that doesnt fade to quick...and also..i want to put white streaks in it. Does anyone know how I could do this with out turning it green?Any tips would be great. Thanks :)
xX*aNdi
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2004 at 9:26pm
go to asian hair forum and find beachgurl, she knows all about black hair and blonde stripes
ARGHH
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 10:13am
If your hair isn't originally black, and you have to dye to get black, be sure to plan what you want blonde and separate that hair out so you don't dye those streaks of hair black. Going from black to blonde is painful and damaging for your hair.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Black~hair~Help View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black~hair~Help Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2004 at 8:50pm
DONT DO IT!!!! I have Black Hair and like white/blonde Streaks! it looks horrid! i hate it! i am going to try and fix it Tomorrow!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic