Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wierd hair color!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wierd hair color!
    Posted: December 11 2004 at 11:14pm
I don't know if it's wierd actually but I want to try the dark brown hair color that I have and give it a luster of blue... You know like, when the light shines it shows blue but it looks darkbrown/black without the shine. The blue should also be a dark sort of jade blue

So questions...
Is this possible? If it is then give me details!

Thank you
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 7:33am
Go to a salon and bring a picture of exactly what you want, they should be able to tell you if they can do that (I wouldn't try to do it myself).
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 1:14pm
I once bleached my hair and dyed it blue (Manic Panic), didn't like it blue, and dyed a dark ash blonde over it and I had what I think you're looking for. :-)
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic