Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
billsfan80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billsfan80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!!
    Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:57pm
i have dyed my hair.was suppose to be dark brown.has turned out black.i put a color correcter on and now it is still black but has redi would say at the top of my head.i was trying to go with a medium to light brown.how do i get my hair to the medium to light brown and get the red out.if anyone knows please let me know.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 6:38am
First you can try to remove as much of the dye as you can by washing it repeatedly with dishwashing liquid. Then you should go to a salon and ask them to fix it to what you want.

Removing some of the dye that's on there may help make the process a little easier. You will have to condition well after you do the dishwashing because it will be very dry after that.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic