Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It turned GRAY!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It turned GRAY!!
    Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:23am
Hi. I bleached my already salon blonde hair yesterday (to a level 10 blonde) and I didn't like the result. It was just too light for me. So I decided to put a dark blonde/light brown color over it and it turned GRAY! Not like silver, like a platinum metal color! WHAT HAPPEND?? I've heard of that happening to other people before but it must have slipped my mind when I was doing it (I did have peroxide on my head all day!). I freaked and ended up dying it again a dark auburn color and now it's OK. But why in the world did it turn gray first? And when my color now fades a little more will it start looking gray? Any comments or advice would help. Thanks!
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Bambi_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambi_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 11:12am
That happened to me, i dyed it a cool blonde. First I bleached it then dyed it and then it turned grey. I was horrified!
I dyed it brown and when it started to fade, the grey wasn't noticable. U should be fine.
~* Bambi Lee *~
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 12:53pm
Well it's good to know that it's not just me!! I thought maybe I didn't leave the color on long enough or something!!
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic