Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair color help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bookwyrm13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair color help needed
    Posted: January 29 2005 at 10:16am
my hair is bobbed to just below my chin. the roots are med-dark brown, the last 1 1/2 is black, the rest is red. i want to go back to being a brunette. any suggestions on how to get rid of the red and black without frying my hair? the last time i dyed my hair i used feria, i think. any suggestions would be wonderful. thanks
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 6:41am
I think the least damaging way to do it is to wait until it grows to point where you can cut the black off, then go to a salon and have them trim it off and dye the rest the color you want. It requires a lot of processing to get rid of dyed black, and probably not worth the damage or the mismatch that may occur just for the last inch of hair. They will have no problem dying the rest the color you want.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic