Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPROBLEMS WIT THA SIDE OF MY HEAD!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PROBLEMS WIT THA SIDE OF MY HEAD!
    Posted: October 10 2004 at 10:48am
MAN!! im having problems wit tha side of my head....i cant get it straight i been tryin 2 get it straight for about a month in a half an da shyt iz nappy, da back an my front iz on point, but i cant get my waves to connect an spin....i kno yall gon say brush but i need to kno if theres any thing else plz help me....im usin a hard brush an 360? ne ideas how to get tha side of my head straight self brushin cuz im all ready doin dat....
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
cow-a-bunga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cow-a-bunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 11:04am
brush diagonal at the side
Why wave tomorrow when you can
wave today
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 11:29am
The best thing to do from what i've experienced is make sure your hair is a little wet, it also helps if your hair is relatively short, sort of like a week after a fresh cut. Put in some thick, strong holding pomade like murrays or the scurl pomade (blue and orange can). Put a lot more of it on the sides than you do on any other part. Then constantly rub it in at an angle in the direction you want the waves to go. That should flatten your hair down and make it look straight. Brush your hair in the same direction you rubbed it in with either a hard or soft bristled brush, but make sure you rub your hair while brushing (brush, rub, brush, rub, etc etc). 15 to 30 minutes is enough, it's up to you though, but that should help make the waves develop on the sides. Don't forget the du-rag or stocking cap.

Keep trying different methods, because mine may not work for you. It's a pain in the ass working on the sides.

good luck sun.
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic