Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions wanted in MA!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pamshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pamshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions wanted in MA!
    Posted: September 23 2003 at 5:30pm
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm so glad that I found it! I REALLY want to get hair extensions. I ended up cutting my hair short on a whim, and now I can't stand looking at myself!!

I'm trying to do as much research as possible. I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who does extensions in MA, RI, or CT??

Also, if there is anyone in this area who's had them done and would like to recommend their stylist, that would be great too!

Thanks so much
tonyestarrtraxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyestarrtraxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 5:00pm
I do hair extensions including hair infusion at at great rate! I travel to different cities as long as I have up to 6 appointments in that city. I charge $350 and have all repeat clientle with zero complaints. You can see me website at www.starrtraxx.com/fusions/htm or call me at 404-421-0715 and ask for Tonye.
Swirlzz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swirlzz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2004 at 6:39pm
hey ,
there is a place in malden ma, named noelles hair salon.. she is great and does an awesome job.. if you need the number email me, thanks
Swirlzz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swirlzz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:20pm
my email address is Swirlzz22@aol.com
jrreynhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrreynhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2004 at 12:11pm
Hello Pam, I am Rachel I can help you with any questions you have, and can do your extensions if you choose. I am in MA. if you want to talk you can call me on my cell phone 1-781-910-7249. I have been in the bussines for 27 years. I use cinderella hair extensions. I can weave as well.
Originally posted by Pamshair Pamshair wrote:

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm so glad that I found it! I REALLY want to get hair extensions. I ended up cutting my hair short on a whim, and now I can't stand looking at myself!!

I'm trying to do as much research as possible. I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who does extensions in MA, RI, or CT??

Also, if there is anyone in this area who's had them done and would like to recommend their stylist, that would be great too!

Thanks so much
jrreynhart
Image Makers-Eurolocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers-Eurolocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 12:52am
Hi there,
Eurolocs is the solution for the clients who are sick and tired of glue mess extensions. I've been using Eurolocs extensions for 2 yrs now and the clients are loving it. No wax- no weave- no glue -no mess-no damage. I you require just body, a bundle of 50 will suffice and it will cost you initially $300. then $70. an hour for a refitting in 3 months.
If you reguire lets say extra 4 to 6 inch and body it will cost for 2 bundles of 50, $600, hc included. and again $70. an hr for refitting in 3 months. If you require longer 20inches to 24inches - waistline there is an added charge for extra length. All other services are extra. Please call if your interested. 203-263-4713 Woodbury, Ct. Tues and Wenesday and 203-597-9079 Waterbury, Ct.
beatnikcat03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beatnikcat03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2004 at 6:28pm
hello my name is nichole , i do hair extensions in the mass . area if you want to email me for deatails beatnikcat03@hotmail.com
i weave and for a pretty cheap price , you provide your own track hair , it last for 1-2 months
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic