Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great Lengths vs Cinderella   hairlocs vs eurolocs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths vs Cinderella hairlocs vs eurolocs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melitaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melitaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Lengths vs Cinderella hairlocs vs eurolocs
    Posted: October 23 2003 at 11:00am
Hoping you can help me and alot of others out........

There seems to be great confusion when choosing extensions.....
However the top contenders seem to be

For bonded type Great lengths and Cinderella, seem to be the top 2.
Great Length is More expensive and Cinderellas Cheaper, so I guess in this case you get what you pay for. However according to reading all your reveiws, you like them at first but in the long term.... they fall out and pull out your hair. So from where I stand not the best option.

Then theres the NO GLUE, NO HEAT non damaging type
Hairlocs or Eurohair
I've read on this site that they are very similar but Hairlocs is better than Eurolocs. However this was coming from a Hairlocs extension artist.... Does any one have a opinion, based on fact, not bias....
KRAutin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRAutin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 9:41pm
I do Cinderella Hair Extensions. They put them in also using no glue or braiding. When the stylist puts them in, he/she gives you a kit to take home to take care of them. If you dont use the products and brush they give you, you will have problems. Just follow the directions and you wont get knots or matting!
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2004 at 8:47pm
I have experience with Balmain Hair extensions. They are a lot cheaper than the others and the quality is better. They come on an organizer so you don't get a bundle of hair you actually get individual strands. You can find these at redsalonsource.com along with a list of certified stylist around the country.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic