Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

very bad haircut and want extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kaylee08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylee08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very bad haircut and want extensions
    Posted: October 28 2003 at 1:23pm
I just got the worst haircut of my life... I was supposed to get what is called a wedge cut, that is not what i got... now i want to get extensions my hair is very short in the back... is it possible for this... maybe to have them glued in...... Please help!!! i don't want to leave my house becasue of this.....
Cynthia Cooper
recovering from a bad haircut
goal is 24" or longer......
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 12:23am
Well, a wedge cut is meant to be short. Did you ask for the wrong style, or was the stylist inexperienced or something? Maybe you could just go back and ask them to fix whatever it is you're unhappy with?
More awesome than a manatee!
kaylee08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylee08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 8:14am
I think she was inexperienced.... i have had wedge cuts before and they did not look like this... i have went to another salon and they fixed it the best they could... i still don't like it... so my question is with my hair being so short in the back could they still do extensions... even just some temporary ones till it starts to grow out....
Cynthia Cooper
kaylee08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylee08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2003 at 10:08am
i have decided to try a wig for the time being... just till my hair starts growing out some in the back... does this sound stupid....
Cynthia Cooper
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 10:03pm
I think extensions are a great idea. Do whatever you can to hide the haircut you hate and have the hair you love. Long hair rocks.
Image Makers Eurolocs Hair Center View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers Eurolocs Hair Center Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 10:42pm
Hi there,
I not too long ago applied Eurolocs extensions who had the same problem. Your hair needs to be at least 1 1/2 in long to attach Eurolocs extension. So many great benefits to using them over other methods. There is no weaving (bulky and artificial), glue (messy , messy, messy and painful to live with), What I did , I attached eurolocs extensions about 1 inch from parting and hairline to most hair and had to use about 150 hanks their called , this does depend on density of your hair. I was able to giver her shoulder length with layers. She wore this and refitted every 3 months until the back of her hair grew out from the wedge. Then we removed them. It took almost a year. She was glad. Like you she didn't want to live with a bad haircut . If I can be of service I'm located in Conn.
call 203-597-9079 Thankyou and God Bless
HunnyBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 4:52pm
I know exactly how you feel, nearly 3 weeks ago I had a bad hair cut too. I never wanted to leave my house either and was definitley considering extensions, although my hair wasn't as short as your experience (mine was between chin and shoulders) Hang in there! I've heard horrible things about extensions, ur head gets itchy,you wanna pull them out etc. Hold on and let your hair grow, you'll feel way better. In the mean time try wigs and clip on extensions while u let ur hair grow.

Good Luck!

HunnyBunny
Last Cut: Thurs. Dec 17 2003
Length: 12 1/2 inches
Goal: Mid-Back (24 inches)
Next Planned Trim: Dec 17 2006
Image Makers-Eurolocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers-Eurolocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 1:25am
Hi there,
If your hair is a least 2 inches long you can apply the greatest method out today.
Eurolocs is the solution for the clients who are sick and tired of glue and messy extensions. I've been using Eurolocs extensions for 2 yrs now and the clients are loving it. No wax- no weave- no glue -no mess-no damage. If you require just body, a bundle of 50 will suffice and it will cost you initially $300. then $70. an hour for a refitting in 3 months.
If you reguire lets say extra 4 to 6 inch and body it will cost for 2 bundles of 50, $600, hc included. and again $70. an hr for refitting in 3 months. If you require longer 20inches to 24inches - waistline there is an added charge for extra length. They are easy to put on and they stay on and are easy to remove. All other services are extra. Please call if your interested. 203-263-4713 Woodbury, Ct. Tues and Wenesday and 203-597-9079 Waterbury, Ct
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic