Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CINDERELLA HAIR EXTENSIONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LAURIE SKYE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAURIE SKYE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CINDERELLA HAIR EXTENSIONS
    Posted: November 25 2003 at 2:30pm
I HAVE JUST STARTED USING THE CINDERELLA EXTENSION SYSTEM WITH MY CLIENTS, AND AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE EXTENSIONS FALLING OUT , SOME SUGGESTIONS HAVE BEEN TO HEAT THE BONDS UP TO THE POINT WHERE THE BUBBLES ARE GONE,ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!
Bexy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 11:45pm
Hi

I also use the Cinderella System, and wear them myself. I don't have any problems with them falling out.

There are 2 main reasons why they might fall out.

The first is that there may have been residue (natural or product) left on the hair before application. If there is ever any doubt, wash the hair 3 times with the preparation shampoo before starting, then use the ph balancing cleanser.

The second is that if there are any bubbles in the bond, it means there is trapped air. After washing a few times, water can get into these bubbles, making the bond less durable.

After rolling a bond into the barrell shape, check it for white bits (bubbles). If there are any, apply a bit more heat with the tip of the wand only and roll again until the bubble or white bit is gone.

I hope this helps.

Bexy
tonyestarrtraxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyestarrtraxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 4:56pm
I could supply you with the Lord and Cliff method which i have been using for two years on my clients hair without any problems. If you would like more information call me at (404) 421-0715 my name is Tonye
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic