Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hair locs? euro locs? and will my hair fall out?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair locs? euro locs? and will my hair fall out?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daisy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair locs? euro locs? and will my hair fall out?
    Posted: December 11 2003 at 11:05pm
I've never had extensions and was thinking of getting them. It seems like the non-glue, non-weave ones are the best. But I can't tell if there is a difference b/w Eurolocs and Hairlocs.

I have shoulder length thin hair as it is, and I'm worried that if I get them, b/c of the weight of the extension that my hair will start to fall out? I remember putting my hair in little braids in high school and having a lot of it fall out when I took the braids out and now I'm nervous about extensions.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Or recommendations for NYC?

Thanks!
Deborah Faucher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deborah Faucher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 10:09pm
Thought I sign and tell you that I've been servicing clients in Wtby, Ct. for two years using Eurolocs. and were having a great time. Its most important that these services are done properly by experienced Licensed Hairdressers. You will have great results and Your Hair Will not Fall Out. Eurolocs are so Glamorus and easy to maintain.
If interested in visiting you can reach me at
203-597-9079.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic