Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions in San Diego

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dmh_sunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmh_sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions in San Diego
    Posted: February 21 2004 at 1:26pm
Hi everyone! I live in the San Diego (CA) area, and was wondering if anyone knew of a repitable stylist to do extensions for me? Also, about how long does your hair have to be, and do you have any idea about what the cost would be?
Yvette Lyons View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yvette Lyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 4:38pm
Hi, My name is Yvette and I've been having my hair extensions done in San Diego for the past 14 years by the same gal. I now live in Las Vegas and I fly to San Diego just to see Dawn (my stylist) because she is so great. I have NOT LOST ONE hair extension in the past 8 years. I'd say that a great record. Here is her info. Dawn Harrison, (760) 727-9770. Call her and tell her I sent you. Yvette Lyons
shabby chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shabby chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 1:01pm
what type of extension does dawn do sew in or bonding thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic