Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lord and cliff extensons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendy bonner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy bonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lord and cliff extensons
    Posted: October 01 2004 at 4:54pm
I sell the lord and cliff fusion system see details below, please feel free to contact me for information and samples of the hair. The kit is $200.00, you can see pictures on ebay @

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6711826476

or check out my web site for details @ www.qualityhairextensions.com

The Lord & Cliff Fusion Kit uses the strand to strand method and includes the fusion wand, hair color ring, remover, instructions, and one bundle of 12" silky straight 100% human hair.

The fusion wand heats up quickly and the color ring has over 50 shades available. The remover is non acetone based and does not contan any artificial dies or fragrances so it will not harm your hair. The instructions show how to install and remove the hair for best results. ( A video is also available for an additional 29.99) The 100% cutically correct human hair comes with Kerotin Based glue dipped ends for faster and easier installation. The hair is also available in 12", 16", and 20" length. Please feel free to email qproducts@aol.com or call with any questions. (256) 492-3824 or (256) 390-5839.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic