Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yippie!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yippie!!!!
    Posted: December 30 2004 at 10:12pm
This may seem obvious, but....

For anyone who's using fusion or who has previously used fusion and didn't like it, don't throw out the hair when they're removed, if it's in good condition. Even if you hate the attachment method, you can use that hair again with different methods (regardless of what the company says).

Tonight I found 125 strands of Great Lengths that I had totally forgotten about. They were in my head for about three months over a year ago, and when I took them out, my real hair was trashed. Nevertheless, those strands are still in good shape, so I freshened up the color with some dye, washed, conditioned, blow-dried them, and cut the big mangled tips off the ends. And viola! I'm going to pretip them with Liquid Gold for Shrinkies, or just have them pinchbraided in!

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:38pm
Now THAT'S resourceful! I did the same thing with my Hairlocs. The tips were trashed and green so I snipped off the ends (because the green does NOT wash out, thankyouverymuch) and retipped them. There's no need to throw out hair that still has some life left to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic