Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kristin question about your clients

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kristin question about your clients
    Posted: February 25 2005 at 9:48am
hey kristin! i couldnt help but be curious when looking at all the beautiful pictures of your clients on what makes you choose what method to attach their extensions. You seem to have a pretty good variety of fusion and extendtubes, do you let your client decide on the choice or do you make it based on their hair? Thanks for your answer!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 8:46pm
My thoughts about hair extensions leads to my belief that not all types of hair extensions work the same for everyone. What works for one person may not work for another. I try to bring my clients in for their consultations and discuss the different techniques with them. I go through the positive and negative points about each technique and listen to their concerns about their hair. From there I show them examples I have set up on Madison, my maniquin (yes I named her, lol). I then find out which method they are leaning towards and offer any suggestions I may have. Some people are concerned about damage and would like to try the extendtubes but they are worried about seeing them on top so I do a combination of both methods on them. It works out really great offering a variety of methods that my clients can choose from.

I hope this helps to answer you question, please let me know if there's anything else I can do .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic