Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig Pics :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig Pics :)
    Posted: March 03 2005 at 6:25pm
Im going red once my hair grows out enough

And the wig stays in great, I sew wig clips from sally's in it so I clip it to the mohawk and it stays pretty good. I dont flip upside anymore with it on, lol, but I can dance very well with it
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by kristinc kristinc wrote:

Holy cow I have that same wig as the link you posted. But it didnt' look good on me either.
So if anyone wants it give me a hollar!

What color is it, Kristinc?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 3:48pm
Didn't she say a while back that she wanted to try red hair? I vote she try red hair.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 3:37pm
Kalika - A vote here for brown hair too for you You look so sweet in your new wig and it totally looks like the hair has grown on your head. Is this the wig you wear when you dance?
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 3:35pm
I'll take the wig I really love the colors in it.
kristinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 10:37am
Holy cow I have that same wig as the link you posted. But it didnt' look good on me either.
So if anyone wants it give me a hollar!
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 10:00am
It looks great! I love how wigs and extensions can change our looks so easily. You look great!! So do they tip the barbie better, or the sweet school girl?!
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 6:16am
Sultry! Subdued! A totally different Kalika! WOW!!

Does it stay on OK ??

I agree with Jenny - it looks GREAT in the front - which is always the giveaway.

And if you feel like it I would like to see your hair/head au naturel. It always astounds me at what we women can accomplish with our looks by changing our hair. AND how creative we are in working with it.

-Fina
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 12:12am
Oh my Gawd! Is it bad that I like you better with brown hair?!?!? Holy smokes that wig is SUPER hot!
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 11:03pm
Stunning absolutely stunning, you look so different in dark hair, just gorgeous. So that wig did have bangs? Darn I thought there was hope for a wig with no bangs out there for me lol.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:51pm
it has longish bangs in the front, but I just kinda "sweep" them to the side.

Save a stray - thanks, but the hairline wouldnt look good on me :)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:46pm
It just dawned upon me that your wig doesn't have bangs. I thought it was impossible to get a non-banged wig that looks natural (unless it's a lace-front), but this gives me hope. :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:43pm
OMG Kalika you can pull of anything you put on your head girl! Stunning!
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:31pm
Kalika~ You will suit anything with a face like that

The color looks good on you too.
I saw this wig from Emma's site she ordered from and thought you would wear this better than anyone. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6747573186
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:08pm
na, it was all of $25 at this local wig shop, synth of course, and it was cut that way.

I tried on like 12 wigs before I bought that one though lol
purrmachine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:04pm
Very pretty, the exact same color scheme I have in my real hair. Where did you get it?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:02pm
Kalika,

You look beautiful--as usual! You are the only person I know who can wear butt-length blonde, shoulder-length brown, and a bleach-blonde hawk, and look totally hot in all of them. If I recall, you'd been planning to go red, too....

The wig looks incredibly natural. I assume you've done a good deal of cutting yourself to make it look so good. Do you know what the brand is--human or synth?

Again, it's gorgeous! :)
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:02pm
oh that looks so pretty! I love the highlights!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 8:56pm
Ok I finally have a night off, cause I feel like it haha, so here are a couple wig pics.

Like I said, its a basic brown wig, some lighter brown highlights thrown in, and a cute little cut!

sorry if the lighting sucks, my camera was being douchy and the flash wouldnt work.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic