Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Totally O/T: Colored Contacts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Syren123 Syren123 wrote:

Originally posted by SqueezetheShaman SqueezetheShaman wrote:

[You take her contacts, I want her figure!

Well, you could make payments like she probably does and have those boobs in a couple of hours!

I didn't realize you could change dark brown eyes so well, I never considered it, thanks for the thread and pics :)

Don't know why she bothers with contacts at all since most people won't get up that far. The boob job was the better investment.
RRRROOOOOWWWW!!
(Pulling in cat claws)
Sorry. I just couldn't help it.

lmao, already invested in those little gals a while ago. They don't come with a tiny waist and hips though, unfortunately

xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 10:33am
hey guyz i have been getting contacts for like the last year and a half and i have perfect vision....They are from trycolorcontacts.com and they are the freshlook dimensions... here is the link    http://www.store.yahoo.com/trycolorcontacts/di mensions.html
I always gets comments on how people think my eyes are so BLUE!! they are naturally blue but i enhane them but these change ur eye color too...I have gotten them in a ton of colors..they are $20 for a pair...but ive had mine for like a couple months...But i dont wear them everyday..they are awesome...I used to have the ultra violet ones...where they were solid like neon purple and they freaked people out...but were fun...but they cost some $$$$  but try the ones i linked!! goodluck....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic