Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

made my own clip-ins....what a gr8 invention

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: made my own clip-ins....what a gr8 invention
    Posted: March 07 2005 at 12:57pm
Thanx to all the posts u guys have on this board on clip-in extensions I decided to have a go myself. I took my extensions out last week and was feeling a little flat so I thought i'd do a few tracks for colour and volume and they have worked a treat...I have a fringe that I have been growing out for like ever so I put in a few clip ons in and put a few highlighted ones in through the rest of my hair and it has made a real difference.....hopefully soon i will buy some long wefts and make a full set.

2 b continued............

xx
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 1:13pm
Ms. SP Petals....
Post some pics please!!!!
You hair always looks FAB (as U say!)

Gna
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:28pm
BLAH BLAH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:31pm
[IMG] src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/ShockinPinkPetals/2004_0411Image0005.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">[IMG]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:34pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/ShockinPinkPetals/2004_0411Image0005.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> ">

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:37pm
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:41pm
lol do you need help?? can't see the pics.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 3:47pm
sorry....messed up....im so dumb......that my mums doggy in the pic....really bad pic of me but u get the idea!

xx
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 12:54am
Cute pup!!!!

Hate to be a bug-a-boo...but I'd love to see your clips.
Did you sew them or glue with LG?
Gina
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 7:44am
Cute lil' Yorkie indeed, but can't see the clips...
It is what it is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 2:44pm
ooops...sorry...the wefts are just sewn onto the clips....i have 1 long weft from side2side with 4 clips on it...another 2 small wefts for front/sides with 2 clips on each....I have to say after 2 days of wearing them they are starting to tug on my own hair...another problem is they are very bulky and I am very aware of them!
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 1:41am
I hope you're not sleeping with clip in wefts! If you sleep with them in, you could most probably get bald spots from the friction against your pillow.
juliejetson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliejetson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 1:51am
Can't really see the hair. But LOVE the Yorkie pup.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 3:57pm
God no I aint sleeping with them in....im so fickle i'm already over the idea of clip-ins.....next!!!LOL

XX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic