Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WaWa and Thermofibers in Europe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crrrr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaWa and Thermofibers in Europe
    Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:29am
Has anybody seen WaWa or thermofibre or the new proteinfibre anywhere in Europe? Where can I get this stuff?
Thx!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:25am
The only European seller I've seen of thermofiber is American Dream. I'm still waiting for a catalog from them, though, after having requested one ages ago. :)
Crrrr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 3:08pm
Have got some hair from them, but the colour does not match with mine and curl does not hold well after washing. Is there another brand more like WaWa?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 4:07pm
Not that I know of in the U.K., but then again, I'm not sure how well the WaWa curl holds after washing, either. I think I read somewhere that it relaxes too, but I haven't used it myself; AMM and others would know for sure. :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 5:44pm
I cant say about WAWA but the ebonyline thermal that I am wearing does not hold the curl after washing. The curl washes out just like my own hair. Except the very end tends to have a little flip.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 9:47pm
The WaWa's curl isn't so much a big curl after showering as it is a "S wave." It's a very relaxed spiral. I've never had WaWa go completely straight after a shampoo/condition if it's got a good curl beforehand. My entire underlayer -- the bottom two rows -- are now WaWa. I curl it maybe once a week and that's all it needs.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 9:58pm
Id like to try out the wawa but I cant get in in the color I need! I ordered from hairsisters in the 27/613 bulk about a week ago and got a an email yesterday that its on backorder and they refunded my payment......grrr!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 10:05pm
I'll have to post photos of the Hot Fusion thermal synth in the French Refined that I got mid week. This stuff looks so much like human, it's unreal. The curl you get from this is phenom and the refined aspect gives lots and lots of body. The 613 is one of the most creamy, white blondes I've seen. No glaring sheen like most synths either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic