Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great Lengths Cold Fusion Hair Extension Machine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths Cold Fusion Hair Extension Machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 8:37pm

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I don't even like the GLs method anyway (although the hair is good).

I think I was just dazzled by the idea of doing a whole head in a half-hour, lol! :)

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 8:40pm
Yeah a half hour would be wonderful, but I dont think this would be our answer to damage free hair extensions!
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Jenny_RR Jenny_RR wrote:

Based on the reviews I've seen, the cold fusion machine doesn't interest me much.

But what does is that new "hands free" GLs machine that creates multiple bonds in one fell swoop. It's under "New Technology" on the home page, and it's called "Multi-Strand Application." I assume this isn't the same as Cold Fusion, right? It says it uses some sort of air pressure.

Have you seen this machine in action, Adina? I'm dying to know how it works. :) 

The machine isn't available yet it is still being pattened.I personally have had cold fusion in my hair but I don't like it myself.The bonds don't last as long and I have heard from people that used blonde extensions(only) that their hair glowed under blacklights.

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:42am
I had a client who came in with the Great Lengths cold fusion. They are interesting little things. They were all flat while-ish colored bonds. I tried to do the take out for her but it was very difficult. I actually told her to go back to where she got them done and have them taken out there... It seems to me that the take down process would be horribly damaging...
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 12:33pm
Mmm this is probably why nobody has yet bidded on this machine on ebay even though it apparently costs over £1,000.00 brand new x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic