Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jane cosmetics changing this fall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane cosmetics changing this fall
    Posted: June 28 2003 at 12:11pm
According to Paula Begoun's newsletter, Jane Cosmetics (the really cheap drugstore line) will be altering the brand this fall to target older, more mature customers (from what I understand, this means 20-somethings instead of teens.) I don't think this is much of a surprise, as a lot of their products are neutral and subdued, which doesn't always attract the glitter-drenched high school crowd (I say this affectionately. :-)

Paula's newsletter didn't say anything about the line's actual products changing, just the packaging and brand image. I can see some of the sparkly products going but I sure hope Jane keeps its winners (they make a GREAT powder blush and a yellow-based oil-free foundation...both for aroud $4.) Thoughts on this coming change?
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 1:41pm
Sounds great! I really like Jane Lipsticks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic