Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sally Hansen "Fast and Flawless" Airbrush Make-up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sally Hansen "Fast and Flawless" Airbrush Make-up
    Posted: July 15 2003 at 12:11am
Isn't this just the weirdest thing they've ever come up with? I have read both bad and good reviews online. I guess it depends on your skin tone.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?PRODID=387905&CATID=100293
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 7:24am
I have the Bronzer...for around $7, with tax....Not bad.

There are some things I won't compromise on....Foundation, Mascara, Consealer and skincare...being the main ones. The color...eye shadow, lip and cheek color....are fun things and I like playing around with many different brands and price ranges.

allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 8:43am
"Mistake-proof" . . .could any foundation be mistake-proof? I don't think so.
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 9:10am
It sounds like it's too good to be true. It reminds me of spray paint or airbrush or something. I don't know about you but I don't think I'd be too keen on covering my face with a layer of sprayed on foundation. It's even wierder than their prism nailcolor, remember that stuff? It was so hideous but it would be great as a joke. There was one color that should have been called 'bruise'.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2003 at 10:53pm
HAHA! Bruise? I read about this in a magazine and I heard it worked really well. I want to try it. I love new make up! The idea of it creeps me out a little though. I am so bad with funky products...I am afraid that I will spray this stuff in my eye...lol. I will definitely have to try it though...sounds intriguing.
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
Muted_Voice View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muted_Voice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 11:41pm
I have to tell you that I thought it was the strangest thing when I saw it on the shelf but I sprayed a little on my arm and it blended perfectly. It is so difficult for me to find a foundation that is lightweight with excellent coverage (great for even the 115 degree AZ days!) as well as the fact that it applies so easily. I would promote this product any day! I have received several compliments on my skin since I started wearing it - it looks so natural. BTW - you spray it on your hand and then apply it...not directly on the face.
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 11:54pm
Ok, I'll try it then. Also, the prism nail polish isn't that bad,I don't think. I used some that was purple and turned blue or pinkish when in certain lighting.
jennifer254 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2003 at 6:30pm
Hello all,
I am very anxious to try out this new Sally Hansen airbrush make-up but I can't locate it anywhere. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

JL
Life is not a dress rehearsal.
Nicole Puja View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Puja  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2003 at 2:42pm
I really,really,really,really,really want Sally Hansen
fast and flawless,but I can`t find it ANYWHERE.
Clodagh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clodagh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 6:00pm
hey guys,
I want to try out that product and I don't think they sell it over here so I was trying to see if the site on that link delivers to Ireland but I couldn't find anywhere that would tell me. If anyone knows if it does please let me know.

thanks

Clodagh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic