Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

right shade of red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: right shade of red
    Posted: September 20 2003 at 11:22am
on nights out i'd love to wear a red lipstick, but i can never really find one that doesn't make my teeth look yellow. i know i'm supposed to look for a blue based one...anyone have any suggestions?
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 1:16am
How many women look good in any sort of bright red lipstick?
In my opinion, not many.
Try the darker reds, burgandy's, brownish-reds, etc.
tina
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 7:38am
because i have a cool skin tone, the brownish=reds always make my teeth look more yellow than theya re....i don't know of any dark reds to try. any suggestions?
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
C-Lamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Lamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 4:08pm
try urban decay in GAsh , u can get it at sephora and macys and the urbandecay website.
trixxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trixxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2003 at 9:36pm
I have some samples if you'd like to take a look at them.Maybe you can find a shade that matches you. Email me
Clodagh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clodagh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 5:44pm
I read somewhere red lipsticks with a faint hint of blue can make your teeth look whiter. Avon do some that are meant to make your teeth look whiter too but I haven't tried them yet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic